If you’re going to vacation in beautiful Los Angeles, you must visit the iconic attraction Disneyland. Planning that trip can seem daunting. However, whether you’re flying into LAX, driving long distances, or living in the nearby area, there are a lot of factors to consider.
Some things to keep in mind are:
- Airport services at LAX
- Where to park when you travel to Los Angeles
- Lodging near Disneyland
If you are flying into Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), there are services provided that can take a lot of the guesswork out of the process.
A few of the services available at the airport are:
- Easy-access rental cars. Every major rental-car company is available to you, and many offer discounted rates for Disneyland visitors.
- Shuttle service. If you’re flying in and only need transportation to and from Disneyland, affordable shuttle services could be perfect for you. Generally, these shuttle services cost less than half of what other transportation services cost.
- Help for guests with special needs or disabilities. LAX is proud to offer specialized services for anyone needing a helping hand. A representative will help you with exclusive shuttles equipped with lifts and wheelchair accessibility.
Parking in the city
If you’re planning on renting a car, then you’ll need to know where to find LAX parking or parking near Disneyland.
Here are some of the most straightforward and most economical parking choices available:
- Cheap LAX airport parking at any number of hotels near Disneyland. There are many hotels within a 10-minute walk from the entrance. Reserving parking at one of those hotels can be a very doable solution to the parking problem. If you are flying out of Los Angeles airport, some hotels even offer shuttles to the airport.
- Reserve parking ahead of time. By using a service like the Way app, you can reserve Los Angeles International Airport long term parking places that are nearby transportation to Disneyland.
- Park right in downtown Disneyland. If you don’t want to use LAX parking, you can park free for 2 hours at the Downtown Disney parking lot and up to 4 hours if you visit and get validation from participating locations. However, if you need to park for longer, you may want to search for other options.
Affordable lodging near Disneyland
There are many online services available to help you choose the right hotel for your needs.
Here are a couple of things to keep in mind when selecting the perfect place to stay:
Price. A lot of factors come into play when it comes to the cost of your hotel.
- Time of year
- Distance from the theme park
- Special discounts for veterans, disabled individuals, and senior citizens
- Parking (Many hotels near the park offer free parking taking that expense out of the equation.)
- The length of your stay
Location. Don’t forget that your goal is spending time at the theme park, and a lot of time can be lost traveling to and from your hotel if it is far away. You also want your location to be close to the fun and exciting after-hour amenities like restaurants, shopping, movie theatres, and clubs so that you can enjoy your evenings, too.
Keep these things in mind, and your trip to Disneyland will be nothing but fun. You can use the Way app to find great food, parking, and things to do, so you and the family can have a fantastic trip.