Head to the Philippines on your next vacation
The Philippines is an incredible destination to visit and there is much to explore and experience. One particular place many choose to visit while in the Philippines due to its reputation as a paradise island, is Boracay. Here honeymooners share fabulous beaches with kite surfers as well as friends looking for the perfect spot to relax and enjoy everything life has to offer. Although not a large island, there is plenty to see and do.
With seven beaches as well as shopping and delicious food, all visitors will find something to occupy themselves with. Aside from stunning nature and incredible water there are many sites that should not be missed.
That's why it might be good to have some suggestions, especially if this is the first time you are visiting the island. It's also important to read up on rules and regulations when it comes to application form for Philippines e-Visa.
Philippine visa applications
The Philippines offer visa-free travel to travellers from a number of countries such as Argentina, Canada and all EU member states. Citizens from these countries are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa and stay for a period of up to 30 days. It is necessary to visit and embassy or a consulate though, should you find yourself in need of a visa for the Philippines. Citizens from Taiwan can, on the other hand, apply for an eTA. This is a simpler process allowing the person seeking to apply for a visa to do this online instead of visiting an embassy or a consulate.
All you need to do is fill out an online application form stating your personal information and passport details, the approved visa is then sent to your inbox. You will need to print and bring the visa when travelling to the Philippines. Currently this online visa application process is only available to citizens from Taiwan, however this will soon be extended to citizens from additional countries as well. For an exhaustive list of rules and regulations concerning visa applications for the Philippines it's recommended to visit official sites online.
1. White Beach - the most famous beach on Boracay is a spectacular sight and a unique experience. Coconuts, powder white sand and crystal clear water makes this one of the islands highlights.
2. Parasail - on Boracay there is an ample selection for those fascinated by heights. Go parasailing, kitesurfing or zip lining, it's all possible and it will challenge the more adventurous side of you.
3. Filipino Cooking Class - learn about the traditions, techniques and flavours of this delicious cuisine. You will even get the chance to select and purchase you own produce from the local market.
4. Philippine Mermaid Swimming Academy - this is only one of the fun exciting things to do in the water. You can also learn to free dive and go scuba diving.
5. Island Nature Tour - take in the entire island by going on a tour of the surrounding area. You will get a full view of the island as well as being introduced to the local flora and fauna.
Write Your Comment
Please DO NOT include links, URLs or HTML in your comments - they will be automated deleted and you will waste your time.