Guatemala is full of rich history and culture that adults will find astounding, but what about the kids? We spent a day walking the streets with our little Princess, but here are all the things she wished she could have done that day.
5 Things To Do With Kids In Antigua, Guatemala
If you enjoyed this article, you might also like...
- Xocomil, Central America’s Largest Water Park Exposed
- Our Eerie Trip on Lake Atitlan to San Marcos & San Juan
- Where do you pee on a speedboat? Our journey to Ambergris Caye
- 5 Things To Do With Kids In Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Vieques, Puerto Rico: Caribbean Island Postcard Perfection… But No “Life of Pi” at the Bio Bay